Monday, November 7, 2011

Food Unseen


I've been contemplating the statement that Jesus made to his befuddles disciples, "I have food that you know not of..." During this season of my life where homemaking, taxiing children from school to home and back again, and discipling young adults in God's ways is the norm, I am discovering what Jesus meant about FOOD UNSEEN.

When we are really walking in our calling and living out our giftings, we discover a place in God that satisfies not just our souls, but our bodies as well. There is so much life when we walk in fulfillment of how God made us. God pours his life through us and connects with those around us---an electrifying connection!

I do what I do out of my love for Jesus. I can hardly wait to see every nation, tribe, and tongue worshiping before the throne of God. My work is not yet done. There are many more people groups who have not heard the truth (4K Project) that God loves them and gave His Son for them to have relationship with him.

So, thank you, God for allowing me the privilege of bonding people to Jesus through the giftings you have given me. I identify with Christ in being satisfied... by doing the will of His Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment